Xsd2code++ allows to match an XML document to a set of C# or Vb classes and vice versa operations through serialization / deserialization. integrated directly into Microsoft Visual Studio, xsd2code++ is a true productivity tool. It allows developers to manipulate an XML document without having to know XML or how an XML document is processed. The manipulation of the XML document is done using objects previously generated from an XML schema.
What xsd2Code++ can do ?
- Reduces development time.
- Generates business objects from XSD Schema or XML file in flexible C# or Visual Basic code.
- Royalty free distribution of compiled code and runtime.
- Support Framework 2.0 to 4.5, Silverlight and WinRT.
- Support Xamarin Framework Forms, iOs, Android.
- Support strong typed collection (List<T>, ObservableCollection<T>, MyCustomCollection<T>).
- Support automatic properties.
- Generate XML read and write methods .
- Databinding support (WPF, Silverlight, WinRT).
- WCF (DataMember attribute).
- XML Encoding support (UTF-8/32, ASCII, Unicode and custom encoding).
- Camel case / Pascal Case support.
- Restriction support.
- Support large and complex XSD file.
- Customizable code with around of 40 parameters that are persisted to be reused.
- Generate documentation from <xsd:annotation> elements.
- Use Lazy Loading pattern in property getter.
- Generate flexible code with partial and/or base class.
Saves you time,
- xsd2code++ is fully integrated with Visual Studio as add-in.
- Three clicks only to generate classes corresponding to your XSD or XML structure.
- The generated code includes save and load methods for XML or JSON serialization.
- Automatic code generation when XSD file is updated (CustomTool)
In solution explorer, select your XSD and then just do a right click,
Configure the code generator engine based on your needs,
When finished, generate your code directly inside Visual Studio,
- The generated code is automatically integrated into your solution.
- The settings are saved in the vb or cs file header to be reused.
Automate code generation when XSD change.